Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Stain Drain

I have to admit, I get a kick out of laundry.  It's nice to see something go in filthy and come out clean, isn't it?  I thought it was fun...until I had two very actively boyish boys. 

Getting stains out is my new profession.  I am literally working on getting my doctorate in grass stain removal.  Summer isn't the time for grass stains--the kids are in shorts.  It's this time of year when the jeans and khakis take a licking and have to keep ticking. Here is what I have found gets the grass out the first time, every time

-Spray N' Wash with Resolve
This stuff is wonderful.  I have used it on grass stains that have set in the laundry hamper for 3 days, and they still came out.  Be careful though, it's powerful.  Use carefully on lighter khaki clothing--I have used it on Ethan's pants and have made sure not to let it set as long as I normally would.  NEVER let this stuff dry on the stain. Get it into the wash pronto. 

Have you found something that is tried and true?  Share with me! 
Happy washing!

No comments:

Post a Comment